Want to subscribe to our Fluff Free Fundraising Newsletter? Ready to schedule a free consultation? Have questions? We’d love to hear from you.
Small Family Foundation Workshop Materials
LINKS to resources from the Workshop
Using the promo code at
- If you have an account, log in first (select Forgot Password to reset)
- Choose Promo Code in the “Select a Plan” dropdown menu.
- A new field will open for the code. Enter
- Continue down to create an account (if you are logged in, these fields won’t show)
- Hit submit. A “Funders” link will then appear in the top navigation, where the list can be accessed.
Enter #1 in the page field in the toolbar to return to the directoryMinnesota Small Family Foundations links
Click on page number in the toolbar to go directly to a page2021 SFF PPT 4-7-21 349pm
AP Workshop Materials
The following pages are password protected. Codes were provided to attendees. If you have misplaced yours, and are experiencing trouble accessing the materials, please contact us at [email protected]
2021 National Foundations
2021 MCN Small Family Worksop Materials
A look at the funding shifts in Mental Health in MN
Read about the top funders and what they’re most interested in, in our new report: “Mental Health Funding Trends in Minnesota”.
Featured Funder List
MN Mental Health Grantmakers
Profiles of Corporate and Family Foundation:
Yearlong subscription to this curated list of 60 grantmakers. Each has supported at least 5 and up to 125 MN nonprofits since 2018