Know Who. Know How.
Let us work for you. We help nonprofit organizations develop unique, actionable, and effective strategies to harness their power and passion for making the world a better place. Whether you need help with something as straightforward as setting and realizing your fundraising goals, or you want to take your organization to an entirely new level, Access Philanthropy is here to help.
Strategic Planning. Prospecting. Grant Writing. Brand Development
Access detailed profiles of 3,100+ local, regional, national and international funders.
AP's Featured List
50% off a yearlong subscription to a curated list of 60 Mental Health Grantmakers In MN.
Fluff-free News Recent posts
July 2021Corporate sponsorships are back. Well, they never left; in Minnesota, most major corporations still have some form of sponsorship program. But, now, corporations are using sponsorships for several creative purposes with several types of organizations. Our research team of Laura…Continue reading...
July 2021SUCH GOOD NEWS: THE SAUER FAMILY FOUNDATION It couldn’t happen to a nicer family foundation. The St Paul based Sauer Family Foundation has more than tripled its assets from $28 million to $100 million. Truly, one of the best family funds in the U.S.,…Continue reading...
July 2021Most philanthropoids seem okay with the huge McKenzie Scott-size grants that foundations are putting out for good causes. But some foundation employees are side-barring concerns about the impact these grants are having on everyday grant programs. Two Ford Foundation (low level) grant people…Continue reading...
July 2021Lots of new surveys about giving and asking this month. Some of the big deals: Annie E. Casey Foundation’s annual Kids Count Data Book is out. By far, the best and most authoritative guide to child welfare data – state by state —…Continue reading...
June 2021June, 2021 THE CARTS ARE BACK! Restaurants, grocery stores, bodegas, discount stores, and lots of other retail stores are reopening now that most folks have been vaccinated (although vaccinations numbers in BIPOC and rural communities are dreadfully below…Continue reading...
June 2021Insights for Grantseekers… when funders place equity at the center of their giving The Equitable Evaluation Initiative group recently published a paper in partnership with Grantmakers for Effective Organizations entitled The Equitable Evaluation Framework. While it’s a little on the…Continue reading...
About Our Database of Funder Profiles
3100+ funder profiles | 250 curated funder lists
- We read the 990s for you and write profiles with the grantseeker in mind.
- Contact information for program staff
- Advanced Search – Type of Support. Fields of Interest. Giving and Asset Totals. Geographic Interests. Application Process, including deadlines
- Funders of all sizes, including 400+ small family foundations.
- Know the limitations – See funders’ historical giving pattern; if they limit their giving geographically; give exclusively in only one field of interest; award less than $1,000,000 per year
- Our researcher’s insights
- Sampling of grantees
- Application details and deadlines
- Links to funder websites and social media, 990s, and recent funder publications.
- Learn what funders are really supporting– Funders don’t always do as they say. We show you grants that funders are awarding in areas outside their expressed interests.
Select one of our most popular plans
Specific list set by the promo code.
Half off on a one-year subscription to our Minnesota-relevant Small Family Foundations Database, featuring 374 little gems (giving less than $1 million/year)
Lists containing more than 100 funders
Half off on a one-year subscription to our MN Plus database of 1,500 grantmakers who fund in Minnesota.
Lists with fewer than 100 funders
Browse our database of curated funder lists