3100+ funder profiles | 250 curated funder lists
Access Philanthropy maintains an online database of 3,000+ detailed profiles of local and national funders, in curated lists, such as MN Small Family Funders, Empowerment Funders, Mental Health funders in MN, and Rural Arts & Culture Funders.
- We read the 990s for you and write profiles with the grantseeker in mind.
- Contact information for program staff
- Advanced Search – Type of Support. Fields of Interest. Giving and Asset Totals. Geographic Interests. Application Process, including deadlines
- Funders of all sizes, including 400+ small family foundations.
- Know the limitations – See funders’ historical giving pattern; if they limit their giving geographically; give exclusively in only one field of interest; award less than $1,000,000 per year
- Our researcher’s insights
- Sampling of grantees
- Application details and deadlines
- Links to funder websites and social media, 990s, and recent funder publications.
- Learn what funders are really supporting– Funders don’t always do as they say. We show you grants that funders are awarding in areas outside their expressed interests.