Services for government & public sector organizations
As a government entity, you may not have much to spend on research, grantseeking and marketing. Access Philanthropy makes pinpointing your ideal funders simple and affordable.
Jump Start: For Government & the Public Sector
Are you launching a new fundraising program, or want to recharge an existing one? You need our Jump Start solution. We will:
- Assess your organization’s strengths and opportunities
- Identify your best prospective funders and donors
- Recommend ways to maximize your fundraising potential
- Customize a plan that targets your goals and ensures tangible results
- Help you create a communication strategy
- Build the infrastructure necessary to sustain your development efforts
Schedule a free consultation to learn more.
We also offer services à la carte:
Access to funder databases
Discover great new funding prospects, quickly and affordably. We keep detailed profiles of more than 3,100 local, regional, national and international funders. Choose from over 100 lists covering every state and a wide range of topics including arts, health, education, international, environment, children and more.
Need help finding the right funders? We’ll provide a targeted list of solid prospects including contact information, deadlines, contact strategies, grant range, recommended approach and recommended “ask” amounts.
How you are viewed in the local and national grantmaking community? How should you be positioned? Our research provides answers to these key questions, as well as answers to questions you may not have thought to ask.
Grantwriting & proposal submission
You’ll never get a cookie-cutter grant proposal from us. Instead, you’ll receive a strong, tailor-made proposal that targets the funders most likely to support you. Need help submitting a proposal? We can compile required materials like your budget and executive bios, and make sure your proposal gets out in time.
We offer over 20 different workshops to help you discover and develop relationships with prospective funders. Workshops include 100 Top Grantmakers and Working with Corporate Funders. We also can create a custom workshop on the topic of your choice.
Management and Volunteer Engagement
Board members often come to an organization with a deep commitment to the cause, but without much fundraising experience. We help board members better understand their roles. We also give them the confidence and skills they need to successfully advocate for your organization. Access Philanthropy can also help you establish an advisory council.
Ready to reach your fundraising potential?
Past clients include:
- City of New York
- City of Saint Paul
- Children's Trust of Miami/Dade County
- Service Employees International Union Local 99 (City of NY Hospital Workers)
- City of Detroit/Wayne County
- Minnesota Department of Education
- US Federal District Court Northern District of California
- Red Lake Tribal Council
- State of Oregon Payroll Services
- Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Department of Justice, Charitable Trusts Unit, State of New Hampshire
- Ramsey County, MN Drug Courts