San Diego Foundation
2508 Historic Decatur Road Suite 200 | San Diego, CA 92106
The San Diego Foundation inspires enduring philanthropy and enables community solutions to improve the quality of life in our region.
- We adhere to a deeply ethical approach to philanthropy, one that holds ourselves accountable to being a trustworthy partner and to approaching our work with humility and respect for the expertise of the communities we serve and of the government, nonprofit, business sectors and individuals with whom we collaborate.
- We will be open-minded, learn constantly, listen carefully to different experiences and different perspectives, build strong and diverse coalitions, support community engagement and engage in shared decision-making.
- We are ready to partner with you to make an impact on our communities’ most pressing needs.
- All People: We act with integrity and respect for one another and the communities we serve.
- All Partners: We engage diverse perspectives to foster collaboration and innovative solutions.
- Our Region: Together, we strive for an inclusive community where everyone has equitable access to opportunity.
Access Philanthropy maintains an online database of 3,000+ detailed profiles of local and national funders, in curated lists, such as MN Small Family Funders, Empowerment Funders, Mental Health funders in MN, and Rural Arts & Culture Funders.