Meet the Access Philanthropy team
Steve Paprocki, President
Steve has spent his entire professional career in philanthropy—as a foundation director, fundraiser, trainer, donor consultant, author, researcher, and lobbyist. He knows his stuff. He draws on his diverse experience and connections to help you meet the right people and meet your goals.
- 35+ years of philanthropic experience
- Has worked extensively in the U.S. and internationally
- Former program officer and foundation advisor
- Author of over two dozen books and directories on foundations and corporate giving programs
- Teaches philanthropy, fundraising and communications in business and nonprofit graduate school programs
- Former research director for national and regional philanthropy think tanks
Roberta Worrell, Managing Director
Roberta combines 25 years of strategic marketing and corporate community affairs experience with hands-on nonprofit knowledge. She oversees Access Philanthropy’s business operations, and works with clients on communications audits and marketing plans. Roberta loves helping organizations put their best foot forward with clear, strategic communications.
- 25 years of experience in marketing and community relations
- Marketing expert, writer, editor and stickler for details
- Former foundation, nonprofit and community relations director
Matt brings an astute knowledge of leadership, connections, and current affairs to the Access Philanthropy team. As Senior Advisor, Matt focuses on prospect research, local and national philanthropic trends, and community relations.
- 10+ years of organizational development and large scale administration
- Advisor, network builder, government relations, and fundraiser