Mike Newman[email protected]
Mike (he/him) is a seasoned professional in the philanthropic arena as a fundraiser, corporate foundation leader and employee engagement professional. Retiring from Traveler’s led the way to consulting for nonprofit organizations. He has experience working in the public, nonprofit and private sectors with state, national and global expertise.
- Experience in grantmaking, volunteer program management and organizational development
- Former vice president of the Traveler’s Foundation
- Held positions at the Minnesota Department of Human Services, Hennepin County Social Services and United Way
- Mike’s calm demeanor marks his roles as trainer and facilitator
- Remains well-connected to the local philanthropic community, especially in the East Metro area